Slow site speed can happen for various reasons. Very often this means at least one of the following problems:
- Unoptimized or poorly optimized code;
- Hosting restrictions (low tariff, weak hardware, network delays).
Even if your website is fast today, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the maximum number of visitors on a website at which the page generation speed is comfortable for the users?
- What is the maximum number of visitors to a website leading to its complete incapacitation?
- Due to what the site can fail when the load increases (first of all): processor time, exhaustion of RAM or blockage of the network channel?
You can solve these problems by hiring an experienced programmer or IT consultant. There are also special companies that test hardware and software. They conduct audit, testing, and maintenance of your website and mobile application. And give a detailed report on how to improve the performance and speed of your site.
The last point is especially important when an influx of new users is expected (for example, due to an advertising campaign), since their browsers don’t yet have cached resources from your website (styles, images, js scripts). If the bandwidth of the network channel is not very large, then the website may crash due to traffic. Load testing using special services is carried out in order to answer these and other questions. Load testing requires specialized software and experienced staff. But it is better to order load testing of the website from the professionals.
Contacting a company tester will help you reduce costs and speed up the testing time for your website or application.
Quality testing companies have a large staff, all the necessary resources for professional testing, and most importantly, when testing, they take into account all the factors affecting the speed of the … Read More ...